Re: Telehousing + Graphical Interfaces?

Sahil Gupta wrote:

> Hello there,
> I am looking to be opening an Indian Web-Hosting Company towards the end
> of this year.  This company shall be administered by me from New Zealand
> and will be run by staff of NET4U in India.
>
> What I need...:
> a)      An Indian ISP who is willing to colocate a computer system (for a

You can visit the site  http://tariff.vsnl.com/webfarm.htm for the tariff of
VSNL's Colocation services.

> reasonable cost, I know I won't be able to buy at the prices I colocate
> systems in New Zealand for i.e. $25US p/mth.)

Don't tell me that when you charge for dial up internet for 100 hrs. at
$28.95 per month the colocation only costs US$ 25 per month.

With regards,
G. Palaniappan
begin:vcard
n:Palaniappan;G
tel;cell:+91-98100-77675
tel;fax:+91(11)340 5978
tel;home:+91(11)680 5210
tel;work:+91(11)336 8204/340 5970
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://personal.vsnl.com/palani
org:Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
adr:;;Bangla Sahib Road;New Delhi;;110 001;India
version:2.1
email;internet:palani@xxxxxxxx
title:Senior General Manager
fn:G. Palaniappan