Re: Controlled Bandwidth to clients

Is their any way in apache to give a authenticated login, for proxy.

thanks
Upendra

manish k arya wrote:

> hi
>    try apache's mod throtle
>
> bye
>
> manish
> yahoo ID manish_ipx
>
> --
>
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:13:13
>  Prithu Nath wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >while providing internet access to many clients via one server we need to
> >control the bandwidth on a per client basis.
> >
> >Any clues ?
> >
> >Prithu Nath
> >
> >NewTech Solutions
> >D-35, Gulmohar Park
> >New Delhi - 110 049, India
> >Tel : +91-11-6523281 ; 6518102
> >Fax: +91-11-6518102

begin:vcard
n:Uniyal;Upendra
tel;home:C-3/221 Sec-31 Noida
tel;work:Network Programs
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:upendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note:"The Most Bankrupt man In The World Is The Man Who Has Lost His Enthusiasm"
fn:Upendra Uniyal
end:vcard