From: linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sandeep
Nagar
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 2:52 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] how to change swap partition without reinstalling
linux

Dear friends

I've a small difficulty in my system relating to swap partition.Initially I
had 32MB RAM when i installed RH linux7.1, so I had given 63MB swap
space,but now I've  128MB RAM and therefore I want to change my swap
partition without reinstalling linux for better functioning of my system.
Please can anybody tell me the solution for above mentioned query.

wr's
Sandeep.