From: Rajat Bhatia [mailto:Rajat.Bhatia@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 03:13 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] How co connect my linux box to office windoze
laptop

Hi,
    Could anyone point me to any information enabling me to connect my
linux box to a laptop.
    laptop has a serial port and a parallel one.
    Of course my PC has them too...

    All I want is to transfer some files from my linux box to the laptop
and vica versa...

Regd,
Rajat
-- - Popi Classification
Classification applies if checked...
[ ] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

--- A Nice Quote
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may
not lead.
Walk beside me, and be my friend. - Albert Camus
-- Contact Me
 Rajat Bhatia
 Rajat.Bhatia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Tel:    +91-124-6307212   Ext 1350