Re: Burned CD in linux, unable to browse in windhoz

> Well, it's done ages ago :-)
> But can you please tell me how to make the win2k bootable CD.
> I have dump of windoz 2k  on my hard drive, orignal CD is not available of
> win2k.
in that case u r out of luck for a bootable win2k cd.... the windows
bootable cds are recorded using custom boot loaders, and they do no
correspond to any normal floppy images.... and if u don't hav the win2k cd,
then i guess u shudn't be copying it... unlike linux win2k is not supposed
to be copied!!!!!

Bye,