Re: C, C++ IDE

For X
naaaaa,

Isn't there any one knows some good onethat works under Console env.

Some thing that is as good as Turbo C IDE from Borland or Inprise what
ever you call that.

and regarding programming in C, Sure why not,
But basically I like system kind of programming.
got any ideas

BTW that mail ID crap was something someone did while he was on
computer.