My creative blaster exxtreme isn't working fine

I has the following configuration:
Creative Blaster Exxtreme(4MB) and Daewoo 431X
When I tried to install pcqlinux7.1 I am not able to
get 16bit color depth in any resolution. I am always
getting patches of different colors or dots
overlapped.
Strangely, I'm getting 24bit color but not so
clearly(sometimes the lower portion goes shaded). Is
there any problem with my card. It worked fine with
redhat7.0 and in windows2000 and 98 even up to 32bit
color. If anyone finds a solution for this please help
me. I am able to get 8bit color so clearly.