Re: redhat 7.1 refuses to install on 16 Mb comp

As we have figured out by now it is the installation process which is at
fault in RedHat 7.1 I was wondering would it be possible to run RedHat
7.1 on 16MB RAM if we just plugged in extra RAM during the installation
process. You know like plug in a CD Drive and some RAM install RedHat
and then remove them - would RedHat still run then ?? Someone out there
care to try this out ??

Mithun