Re: Problem in mailserver.

1. Is your mail-server sending mails directly, or is it using a smart
host?
2. Is your DNS setup correctly? nslookup a few domains to find out the
time taken.
3. As root, run "sendmail -q -v" and check the progress of the mails
as they are sent out.
4. Check /var/log/maillog for anything suspicious.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya