Re: Akhil Bharatiye Jansangh Support for Linux

Please take this Jansangh discussion out of Linux-list !
A minimum level of behaviour that is expected of everyone on the list
does not mean using such cheap words and responses.

Pankaj Kaushal wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 05:21:13PM +0530, Supreet Sethi wrote:
> >The idea of tumtum is great but Akhile Bharatiye bla bla makes no sense.
> I am a member of RSS as well and if u try to say anything about the JANSANGH
> I will make sure to take u out of the way.
>  Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>

Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra
OpenLX.com......coming soon to revolutionize your desktop....
       Transform your life & life of those you love:
           http://humanistmovement.org/form2.html