Simple question

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 09:39:55AM -0700, Manu Anand wrote:

Hii guys.

The situation is like this I am getting input from a vedio source
lets say my TV tuner card or any pci card.
lets say its at 300 bits per second actully it dosn't matter
does it?

Now the stream that is comming has to be recorded in an audio format

the stream is recorded as a 16 bit 44Khz wave

could anyone point me to something that does the same
source or a algo is preffered.

--
X Windows:	Power tools for power losers.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>