Re: HOW to install nntp server

Supreet,
I was able to install leafnode but i could not post , or make newsgroups.
Can you help me installing and making the server up.

Thnaks
Upendra
System Administrator
Network Programs

Supreet Sethi wrote:

> If its a small firm try using leafnode which is very simple in installation. Most probably would take 5 minutes. But if you want proper access control and stuff try INN. I have no experince with INN
>
> Supreet
begin:vcard
n:Uniyal;Upendra
tel;home:C-3/221 Sec-31 Noida
tel;work:Network Programs
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:upendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note:"The Most Bankrupt man In The World Is The Man Who Has Lost His Enthusiasm"
fn:Upendra Uniyal
end:vcard