Sol: Fetchmail with the mails of mailing list...

Hi,
   I again configured fetchmailrc by fetchmailconf and put the entry for
"Enable multidrop DNS lookup " to the my remote host name,,
which puts the line aka remote-hostname in your .fetchmailrc
Now the mails of mailing lists etc are properly distributed to local users
My fetchmailrc now is...
####################
set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set properties ""
poll remote-hostname.com with proto POP3
    aka remote-hostname localdomains localdomain1.com localdomain2.com
       user remoteuser there with password somepass is * here
####################
The whole .fetchamailrc was created by fetchmailconf except one thing..
You have to put * to deliver all the mails to local users instead  to some
particular user,

I also put the line
H?l?Delivered-To: $u
to /etc/sendmail.cf to our  online sendmail server

Thanks for the support !!

Yash

Yashpal Nagar wrote..
>Hi Friends,
 >  I have Sendmail 8.9.3 on a server and all the mail for a domain are
>going to domainbox user,
>written in virtusertable in sendmail, here i am fetching all the mails
>on a Qmail 1.03 server.
>My probelm is the mails of the mailing list of different user is not
>properly delivered to the
>it's user, instead going to postmaster...
>Here is my .fetchmailrc
>##########
>set postmaster "postmaster"
>set bouncemail
>set properties ""
>poll somehostname.com with  proto POP3 envelope "Delivered To:"
 >   localdomains firstlocaldomain.com secondlocaldomain.com
  >     user username there with password  somepassword is *  here
>Can someone tell me where i am wrong!
>Please help

>Thanks & Regards

>Yash

Yashpal Nagar                         |  Linux 2.4.4
Sys Admin                             |  Powered by apache-1.3.19,KDE 1.1.2
Inqube Web Pvt. Ltd.                  |  Qmail-1.03
T +91.11.653 5532 F +91.11.653 5543   |