From: "Neil" <thereisnotanidleft@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] Playing MP3 audio files in Linux

: andrew>But the MP3 files run very fast and also
: andrew>get converted to .wav files.
:
: if ur using xmms( and i suspect u r) then just change the output by going
: into preferences->output and then changing the output from disk writer to
: OSS(if ur using the alsa OSS support) or something(based on ur alsa
: driver... but let me warn u dude, ull have to dnd a separate plugin for
: running xmms thru alsa so i suggest u install the OSS support in alsa)
:
: Neil
:
: --
: Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?
:
:
:
: Do You Yahoo!?