From: "Mithun Bhattacharya" <mithun.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [linux-delhi] how to build a bridge using a linux system?

: Works for me - autodetected without a problem. Maybe you would like to
: share what kind of OS and hardware you put into your firewall ???
:
: -----------------------
: firewall:~# cat /etc/debian_version
: 2.2
: firewall:~# uname -a
: Linux firewall 2.4.2 #2 Mon Feb 26 18:43:33 IST 2001 i686 unknown
: firewall:~# lspci
: ........
: 00:10.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82557 [Ethernet Pro 100]
: (rev 05)
: 00:14.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82557 [Ethernet Pro 100]
: (rev 05)
: An alpha version of a web based tool to manage
: your subscription with this mailing list is at
: http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr
: