Re: Server Error Urgent Help Req.

dear harish ur httpd daemon is not running just check
the log by telling #tail -f /var/log/meaages
or#tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log

the steps before these cmmands is
#/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart
the u run the above mentioned ,command
--- Harish Kumar <harish_kumar73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I'm running a Linux webserver and facing problem
> with
> few domains I 'm getting error -
> Server Error
> The following error occured:
> Could not connect to the server .
>
> I had checked the named where the dns is, it seems
> fine to me. dunno what the problme is ?
> Can any one help me out, how to fix this type of
> problem?
> Also, how the problem came in?
>
> Thanks,
> harish.

http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/linux-delhi

=====
son of linux inspired by anand babu(kshounish dasgupta
lajpatnagar l-II 104/105 bigleap academy
6314429 6314493 pincode 110024]