Linux server Problem

Dear  Users

I am using LINUX Red Het 6.x server as a Proxy server for mail and  Internet connection. We have created the different other mail profile for the different user  in .procmailrc file .Now the problem is this that on the LINUX server it is not delivering any mail to anyone profile . There is no problem in sending  mail ,The telnet in not connecting  . We have check our machine configuration all are ok.
Please do the needful and help us . Waiting for positive reply.

Regards
Ahmad /Amit

---