Re: [LIH] Networking benchmark by sysadminmag

Hmm : I thought we've all learned the *hard* way, that benchmarks are almost
never a true indicator of a systems suitability to almost any task..

There are usually several other parameters which are of *real* importance
when comparing systems.

nikk

--
You speak of courage.  Obviously you do not know the difference between
courage and foolhardiness.  Always it is the brave ones who die, the soldiers.