RE: Dial-up server

Well for starters you would need more than one incoming phone line and a
modem.....to enable more than one dial-in connection.....and you needn't
install ne new software....you can just enable PPP dial-up through
LinuxConf....simple enough.....and you need to have a net connection of your
own  through a seperate NIC :-)