Kernel

Hi Sahil,

I've successfully installed kernels on remote systems, but always had
someone sitting by the machine to undo the changes if I screwed up.
The best thing to do is configure everything, check, recheck and
re-re-check, and then reboot with the new kernel.  If it boots and
works, great.  If not, you /did/ preserve the entry for the old kernel
in lilo.conf, didn't you?  Ask the person sitting next to the computer
to type in the appropriate command-line on the LILO prompt and go
through the whole cycle again.

Regards,

-- Raju

--