Re: Network Cards

Try Compex or Intex Realtek chip based cards ... They are the most
common in Nehru Place. Avoid other Taiwanese NICs ...

Realtek drivers are part of the kernel shipped with RHL6.2 onwards
And Compex cards based on Winbond chipsets, are with kernel 2.4 onwards.
For RHL 6.2, you can /very-easily/ get the driver from the respective
website.

- sandip