Re: Celeron Vs Duron

Hi Shiv,

I had to compromise on a lot of things.... the monitor being just one of them...:-) but i am pretty satified with its performance at least as of now!! The upgrades will take place once i get to join my job in a couple of months time!!

Right now I have to get Joan the Arc to beat the britons (to the uninitiated this is the Age of Empires-II)
am also ready to load HOMM-3 as soon as i get my hand on the CD.

Regards
Sumeet

Hey Sumeet,

Since you seem to be making your own little dream machine,
why not go for a Samsung Samtron 75E?

-- Shiv JM