Re: want yahoo messenger for linux

Hi All,

Needs help,.

I also downloaded Yahoo Messenger. But in our network we are connecting
thru proxy server. So I am not able to configure the Yahoo msg. Can anybody
suggest what to do? I know it has to do something in /etc dir ....

Thanks in advance !!!

Bye,
\/ | |\| # |)

yash wrote:

> thanx people for ur overwhelming response. I hav downloaded the yahoo
> messenger now.
>
> Yash
>
>  | | | 4th Year COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING | | | | |
> | | | email--> yash_dayal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | | | | yash_dayal@xxxxxxxxx | |
>  |__| phone--> 91-011-6014004 |__| (____)

begin:vcard
n:Lamba;Vinod
tel;fax:(+91) 20-553 9908
tel;home:(+91) 20-435 7337
tel;work:(+91) 20-553 9909
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Versant India Pvt. Ltd.;Platform Engr.
version:2.1
email;internet:vlamba@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Tr.Software Engr.
adr;quoted-printable:;;1240-A Subhadra Bhavan=0D=0AApte Road=0D=0AShivaji Nagar;Pune;Maharastra;411004;India
x-mozilla-cpt:;24832
fn:Vinod Lamba
end:vcard