Re: debian is shit Was:SOlaRiS eIgHT VIiI

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 05:33:36PM +0530, Supreet Sethi wrote:
>This is to announce that debian sucks and redhat is the best dist ever
>produced. Any body who is using it or disagrees with sucks as well.

Obviously wrong; cretinous; demented.  There is an implication
that the person responsible must have suffered brain damage,
because he/she should have known better.  Calling something
brain-damaged is bad; it also implies it is unusable.

I disagree Scumbag!

Debian is the best Debian is the greatest of them all.

You Moron.

"Debian is the standard."

Debian, the greatest Distb. of all.

Debian IS THE TRUE PATH TO NIRVANA!  Debian HAS BEEN THE CHOICE OF EDUCATED
AND IGNORANT ALIKE FOR CENTURIES!  Debian WILL NOT CORRUPT YOUR PRECIOUS
BODILY FLUIDS!!  Debain IS THE STANDARD!  Debian MAKES THE SUN
SHINE AND THE BIRDS SING AND THE GRASS GREEN!!

When I use an Linux Destribution, I don't want eight extra GIGABYTES of
worthless GUI screens and cursor positioning code!  I just want an UNIX!!
DEBIAN! DEBIAN IS THE STANDARD!!!

When Corel, in its ever-present omnipotence, needed to base their
"O.S" on a UNIX standard, did they mimic Redhat?  No.  Mandrake?  Surely
you jest.  They chose the most karmic Distribution of all.  The standard.

Debian is for those who can *remember* what they are working on.  If you
are an idiot, you should use Redhat.  If you are an Redhat, you should
not be SUSE.  If you use Debian, you are on THE PATH TO REDEMPTION.  THE
SO-CALLED "GRAPHICAL" INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN PLACED HERE BY DEBIAN TO TEMPT THE
FAITHLESS.  DO NOT GIVE IN!!!  THE MIGHTY DEBIAN HAS SPOKEN!!!

Debain The Standard!

You Suck.

--
X windows:        The ultimate bottleneck.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>