Re: Editor

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 12:26:14PM -0700, Dibyendu Saha merrily said:
> yes if you don't want any hassels try using pico, but my favourite is vi.

If you are used to developing in the console, better try vim. It not
has a *lot* more features, it can even provide you syntax coloring at
the console, which in my knowledge no other editors does('scuse me, I
admit being spoilt to death with syntax coloring during coding).

But ofcourse, once you start using emacs for just about a week, you
would never go back to any other editor ... no! not even vim. ;)

But then, it is unfair to categorise emacs as just an "editor". :)

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya