From: Goldwyn Rodrigues <goldwyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:56 AM
Subject: [linux-delhi] [Commercial] Linux Administrator opening

An IT enabled Company in noida is looking for a Linux Administrator. The
Company is into on and offlicne recruitmeent worldwide and call centre
training.
With experience in  the following -
1. Apache Web Server
2. Proxy Cache Server (Squid)
3. Mail Server (Sendmail/QMail)
4. Samba Server
5. Knowledge in Develpoment (PHP with MySQL or any server side scripting).

With 1-3 years experience in the relevant fields. Salary Negotiable.
Apply immediately by e-mail

Beryl Godinho
Manager Recruitment
The Mind Bank