Nitin

From: Raju Mathur <raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:23:42 +0530 (IST)

Umm, the objective of my posting wasn't to start a flame war and raise
hackles all around.  Anyway, opinion seems about even for and against
sending the ADMIN messages to the list, so I'll continue for the time
being.  There're not that many of them, anyway, are there?

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/