[OT][Commercial]American Express Credit Cards

Hi! friends,

I am Vishal, working with TATA Finance. As a part of special drive we are targetting software professionals for expanding our customer base. Under a tie-up with American Express, we are issueing American Express Credit cards at an all time low annual fees. It is an Internationally Valid credit card with insurance cover and cash withdrawl facility. We are charging an annual fees of Rs. 500 instead of Rs.950, that too, will be charged to your card. The interest rates are lowest as compared to other cards.

Just mail us for further details and our representative will contact u as per ur convenience. NO PROOF OF INCOME or lengthy paper work required, just mail us & we will reach u.

regards
Vishal Walia
sysadmn@xxxxxxxx