Re: [Kind of OT] Apache suexec help

Dear Raju,

> Is the installation of v2.0 better than 1.0 ? <fingers crossed>

I guess this is a good time to bring up a subject that
is very close to my heart.

In my opinion, far more people would embrace VK if it had
mailing lists for users and developers. And of course, an
"announce" mailing list would be nice.

Right now, the only way anyone can do *anything* with VK
is to go grepping through the source. The website is not
helpful as it should be.

So please, please, please, will you set up at least a users'
mailing list ? <HINT> Or allow someone else to do it ? </HINT>
It would really do wonders for VK.

Regards,
-- Pai