Re: cannot execute binary file

yes i tried most of the options changing shell trying the command directly but
noe results.

yash wrote:

> This may sound absurd...but are you using the same shell.
> have you tried  executing xyz directly instead of ./xyz

begin:vcard
n:Uniyal;Upendra
tel;home:C-3/221 Sec-31 Noida
tel;work:Network Programs
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:upendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note:"The Most Bankrupt man In The World Is The Man Who Has Lost His Enthusiasm"
fn:Upendra Uniyal
end:vcard