Re: ne distro with kernel 2.4

> Does anybody out there have the latest version of redaht or for that
matter
> ne distro with 2.4 kernel....
> and ofcourse can i borrow it...
i hav mandrake 8.0... i can get it with me on the next meet. I think that i
hav missed the ma 13th meet, so it shud be next month. Mandrake 8.0 is quite
cool, and most ppl who saw the aurora bootup screen with fb enabled in the
kernel were quite impressed! I just installed it this sunday, so i still
haven't noticed anything really better, other than the new kde which is
really cool!

Bye,