Re:

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 03:11:43PM +0530, Vineet Ahuja wrote:

>	Hi guys,
>	can anyone tell me the difference b/w PCI,SCSI & IDE etc.
Peripheral Component Interconnect

SCSI /n./  [Small Computer System Interface] A bus-independent
standard for system-level interfacing between a computer and
intelligent devices.  Typically annotated in literature with
`sexy' (/sek'see/), `sissy' (/sis'ee/), and `scuzzy'
(/skuh'zee/) as pronunciation guides -- the last being the
overwhelmingly predominant form, much to the dismay of the
designers and their marketing people.  One can usually assume that
a person who pronounces it /S-C-S-I/ is clueless.

Integrated Drive Electronics