COMMERCIAL : Openings for Linux trained personnel at Delhi!

COMMUNICATORS
R-10, 3rd floor, Khidkee Extn., Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110 017. INDIA
Phone : 91-11-6674685 / 98-10120918
E-Mail : jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx InterNet : http://www.netshooter.com

HIRING
We are in the business of Developing-Designing-Hosting-Maintaining
websites,
for over 1200 Indian clients on our own Linux-based server in Canada.
Apart from various static websites, we are developing Interactive and
E-commerce sites for our clients and have immediate requirements of the
following personnel in our company in NewDelhi-India office :

LINUX ADMINISTRATOR : (One)
Should have thorough knowledge of working in Lunux, apart from all that
is
valid for the above post of Programmer. Protocols like TCP/IP, Sendmail,
DNS,
BIND should be completely clear and the right candidate will be the one
who is willing to learn new technologies very fast and keen on working
on Open-source projects.

HTML DESIGNER : (One)
Should have excellent hand in the use of Softwares like :
PHOTOSHOP - CORAL - GIF ANIMATION and HTML DESIGNING & CODING.
The designer must have excellent creative bent of mind and be able to
come-up
with creative ideas with very-fast speed.
Good free-hand drawing ability and interest to adapt to new packages
will add to the abilities.
We plan to train the designer to work on Linux-based package like GIMP
and ImageMagick and the designer should be ready for this shift.

PROGRAMMER : (Two)
Should have excellent knowledge in the use of C language. Fundamental
knowledge of C++ will be an added asset.
PHP-Perl-CGI are a must for the software engineer in our company.
Knowledge of SQL Databases (MySQL & PostgreSQL) and Database-linkings
will be a primary requirement  in the working here.
Javascript and Knowledge of JAVA is not must, but can be an additional
asset for some of the projects.
Those trained excusively on Miscrsoft based technologies need not apply.
We work on Linux platform and hence, Linux exposure is must, though
experience is not a must.

LINUX SUPPORT : (Three)
Person knowing Linux based technologies very well and with a flair of
explaining it to others (in person, on phone, over the net via chat
etc.,) are required to man the systems to help new users to
successfully change over to Linux, use Linux based PCs with
applications like Star-Office, Netscape, Games, Multemedia, etc.

PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION :
Please send us your Bio-data by e-mail ( jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). We will
call you for interview-cum-test by informing you by phone / e-mail.
The bio-data should be in HTML / Ascii / Star-Write format only.
Other formats go to trash directly without being opened.
Salary for the right candidates will not be a hindrance.

Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra
Humanist news & plans at  http://humanistmovement.org/jan2001
        Transform your life & life of those you love:
           http://humanistmovement.org/form2.html