Re: sorry!!

READING INSTRUCTIONS :

1.Having both Brain and Brainpower is quintessential
for comprehending the following document

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 09:52:02AM +0530, Vikas Pandit wrote:
[Exclusively my personal opinion]

Its a nice prank some people do at times for whatever reason at the cost of
the whole member base at Linux Delhi.
Its highly unfortunate that it is now being called a joke and we are asked
to ignore it.
Playing around with raju's name is not the right kind of joke.
An official apology should come across for such misconduct.

SHUT UP

It happened by mistake or he did it on purpose
dos'nt matter I knew it the moment i read it that
it was a prank.

I had some laughs over it ;0
and  4got it and so should everyone else
Hey dude stay cool I support u and ur sis 2
for whateber reasons it happened.

I COULDNT AGREE MORE   {{{ *   INFINITY}}}

For the whole text of the my "agreement"
Email privately

Cheers
nitin batra