Re: Full Screen free easy to install "Video CD Player"

Vivek,

If piracy is what you like, I wonder why you should be using a
GNU/Linux system in the first place.  Xing player is what you probably
need all your life.

This list is archived and even indexed by google.  Such messages put a
question mark on the credibility of the list.  If you need to make
such discussions, could you please make them private?

Loki.

PS: The correct word to use was 'cracking', not 'hacking'.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux
For more info, visit http://scoreboard.sourceforge.net