Re: sorry!!

Hi Everyone,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 07:05:41PM -0400, Neil wrote:
> this is about the mail supposedly from raju about linux-delhi closing
> down. its a hoax that was sent out of my box by my cousin sister(currently
> down from UK) to
> irritate me and show off in the bargain... i repeat.. ignore it.
> till then ill get back to teaching her a lesson.
> god! from now on ill just keep shut about things that i know..
>
> sorry again guys...
> Neil
> (the real neil)

So I guess it is time for us to switch to GPG/PGP signatures...

Say what people? ;-)

--
Cheerio!

-- Vipul Mathur
  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (O,O)    http://www.vipulonline.com/
    <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     (   )  The Geek shall inherit the Earth

Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know
what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
		-- Bertrand Russell