Re: sorry!!

vikasp>[Exclusively my personal opinion]
hmm... lemme be nice for a while.. ahem???

vikasp>Its a nice prank some people do at times for whatever reason at the cost of
vikasp>the whole member base at Linux Delhi.
vikasp>Its highly unfortunate that it is now being called a joke and we are asked
vikasp>to ignore it.
vikasp>Playing around with raju's name is not the right kind of joke.
vikasp>An official apology should come across for such misconduct.

ok.
you want an official apology?
here it goes:

is resolved, i hope they can sleep in peace/(s) . I can assure u and the
list that this sort of misconduct as some of u call it will never
reccur.
Yours apologetically,
Neil

well dearest vikas, i hope that suffices as that is the most OFFICIAL i
can get. also in the process... lighten up.

Neil

--
Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?