Re: meet?

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 02:36:31PM -0400, Neil wrote:
>hey... did we hav a meet this month?
>if we did(we shud hav) what happend???
>i just woke from a coma. now i have selective amnesia.
>please help my speedy recovery.
 Apri 2001 Delhi: In which our hero's , The Surds with No Name, ride into a
 user group  that's deprived of a maintainer permanent location and a topic,
 thanks to the evil takeover  of the Freebsd Gang .  Plenty of diskouts,
 fry-em-ups, and general a** kicking by all. So the Ilug Delhi is no
 longer a linux group Freebsd has taken over we had a install
 cd distribution and kernel compiling session.
--
	X windows:  If it starts working, we'll fix it.  Pronto.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>