Re: delhi vs kurukshetra

manish>   actually the problem i m facing with my modem is that it works fine in delhi but in kurukshetra (my hometown) it dailtone comes before number dailin and then suddenly it says no dialtone.
manish>i used minicom to debug it but no gain then i tried it on windows but same problem
manish>    my modem is dlink 56 kbbs serial analog modem(new model its almost have the size of earlier modems).

yaar...
just use the init string ATX instead of anything like atz etc...

Neil