A move from sco 3.2 to linux

Hi Yashpal,

You shouldn't have any problems with migration.  FoxBase for SCO
should run under iBCS (the Intel compatibility module available for
Linux, which manages to run most SVR4/SCO programs without any
problems) and you can buy 8/16-port serial cards for Linux quite
cheap.  If you're lucky, you may even be able to pull your multiport
card out of your SCO box and plug it into Linux.  Have a look at the
multiport drivers in the kernel.

Regards,

-- Raju

--