Squid & Other related settings

Dear Sandeep,

You were giving me your squid.conf along with the settings that can enable
Proxy access through my linux box.
My scenario is one NT PDC and a Red Hat 6.2 connected to the PDC (Joined
domain using samba) , now everybody wants the access through Linux , what
to do.
Hope to get the solution from you soon.

Regards
Vivek Khare