From: linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Raju Mathur
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 5:39 PM
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] mailing problem & samba!!

Hi Puneet,

Traced the problem: the first time you sent the mail you'de sent it as
multipart/alternative (text and HTML), where the HTML portion got
rejected by Majordomo.  The second time you sent as plain-text,
Majordomo noticed that the message had exactly the same checksum as
the text part of the earlier mail and blocked it :-)

How to get around this problem if you run into it: the second time you
send the message as plain-text, change, add or delete any one byte of
the message.  The checksums will not match and the message will go
through.

Regards,

-- Raju

--