mailing problem & samba!!

HI lokesh/ambar!

i was trying to send a mail to the LDUG mail-list but i keep getting the
response..

Your message to linux-delhi has been delayed
pending approval of the list owner for
the following reason(s):

Duplicate Partial Message Checksum (Sat Apr 14 04:35:56 2001)

my problem is urgent so i am mailing u. could u please put my request on the
list.
also can u give me any pointers as to why i am unable to access the list.

heres my message:

Hi all!

i was trying to setup the samba 2.0.7 server on redhat7. its compiled,
installed and running but theres some thing missing
i can see the linux machine on my NT n/w neighbourhood but
a) it doesnt shows up in the proper domain. instead it seems to have created
its own domain named "SIMPLE"
any clues as to what is wrong??
how do i connect to my domain...guess would need to have some entry in the
DNS here.
b) it doesnt allows me to connect in as abc where abc is my account on NT as
well as on linux machine with the same passwords.

One more thing. I checked my /etc/resolve.conf and it only has these two
lines:

search localdomain
nameserver 192.168.170.5

we have a dhcp server here whose ip happens to be different
(192.168.164.13).
it is possible that the linux machine is not connected to my domain. what
will i have to do for this?

Please help.

Regards,
Puneet