Re: Shocking News

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Sanjeev > I was an ERNET user at that time, so we had InterNet access without NASSCOM,
Sanjeev > but consider:  Without NASSCOM's lobbying, we _may_ be all off this list,
Sanjeev > except for vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Lonely, what?

Whoa there.  I dont have that email Id any more....sigh. You are right, it
sure would have been Lonely.

Sanjeev > Take up a cause.  Lobby, legally.  Persuade those who have the authority to
Sanjeev > make changes to accept them. Dewang did.

Precisely, my point too. Lots of people have various beliefs, but only a
few have the ability/ opportunity to affect such things as Govt
policy and that too in such a short time period. Its no mean task at
all. Credit must be given where deserved.

Besides of course its "bad manners" to foul mouth the dead.

---VK