Re: Shocking News

> Perhaps it'd be nice if you figured out that Board Exams in New Zealand
> aren't until the end of the year.
concetrate on them anyways... cos from the way it lookz.. ur gonna be
needing a lot of it.

> If you cant say something nice about someone...dont say crap....it
> displeases others who value him.
i think that is crap. i 4 one really dont care if it displeases any1, but
if i have my reasons... to think someone a fool, ill say it.
as in thins case, our dear 15yr old thinks hes too cool by afooling
dewang, as with most adolescents nowadays(they think if u say a great guy
is an ass, it makes them cool) for what reason?too bad im passed
adolesence.. so i cant say.

Dewang was a crazy elvis lookalike(or atleast a wanna b)... we used to
call him elvis II. but one thing we admired about him(without
exception) was his intelligence and what he did for the indian IT
industry... imagine a CA doing all this...

Not to moc dewang, but sadly.. elvis has left the building for the second
time... and it gives me no joy.

Neil