Re: [Re: Linux Family expansion plan at Lucknow]

Dear Kishore...

It's VSNL's MONOPLOY which they don't provide proper bandwidth but any way
i prefer this softwar for bandwidth management

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

Check it buddy

Bye
Jai Kumar shinde

Kishore Bhargava <kishore@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Raju,

As far as I know, VSNL is still not really monitoring the badwidth, they
are currently look at some Cisco bandwidth managers though ;)

But just curious what are you using to monitor your bandwidth, the last
time I did that I was a little uncomfortable since I had to put my NIC in
promiscuous mode.

Cheers...Kishore