Re: open cd's

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 06:57:21AM +0530, Pankaj Kaushal wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 12:15:34AM -0400, Neil wrote:
>>ok .
>>now i wanna know something...
>>before i get started on my list ... i wanna know what are the cd;s that
>>are already in linux-delhi's bag of goodies.
>>i already know of the ones raju recieved...
>I will give a copy of progeny
>and potato (2.2) r0  with NOn free cds .
						  ^^^^^^^^^
Oops	make that NON US
>That will make it a Full power 5 cd debian set. :)[BIG GRIN]
>
>but I think its time some one downlds release 2.
									   ^^^^^^^^
make that  release 1 & mithun bhai pls dwnld it.

Also I will soon have BOOTable hurd cd's :) LOL
that'll make it a 3 cd set of hurd

so Now I have to offer
1. 5 cd set of debian progeny + 3 potato + non-us
2. 3 cd set of hurd ( in some time ) including the GNU-India hurd
   cd which has all the hurd docs, sources , list archives u will ever
    need. ;)

I am having second thoughts over the Caretaker thing
until I have a fast cd writer let some one else do it.

after that everybody will forget about me and I'l be happy ;)
No seriously
what are the ideas u have for the responsibility of cd's
and cuttin on request.

--
	X windows:  Flakey and built to stay that way.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>