Re:

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 01:41:52PM +0530, Ajay Kumar wrote:
>Hi Friends,
>
>1)I have installed Red Hat 6.1 (Cartman) on my P-III, 800, 810 chipset.
>
>I have to boot it from boot floppy because  I can't make it boot from  hard
>disk already with Win98 and Win Nt Server 4.0 . Please help me in booting
>linux useing nt boot loader.

There is a mini HOW-TO on this
Linux+NT-Loader

most probably its in ur /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/ dir

u can search it on google
Also there was a mail frm ghane that described the problem in detail.

Please search the archives
also all newbies/oldies pls take a look at the archives
before popping that frequent samba X Bootin questions.

--
	X windows:	You'll wish we were kidding.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>