Re: Re: [LIH] The Ghost of Xplaycd <shiver> <shiver>]

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 04:21:56PM +0530, Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:
>Ahem I might be a bit wrong in my previous post. I believe if you run it
>through the software you will get output on both the soundcard and the
>earphone jack of the CD drive and pressing play on the CD Drive will
>output only on the earphone jack ??
>
>Somebody care to confirm this ???
Not true if you play frm the button it'll go to the
snd card provided the user has rights to the audio group

But how will the machine know who is the user ;)
finger prints ;) nah dna ;)

The above is not true either
the fact is when i played it thru frm the button
on my cd rom the audio came frm the snd card so it means
ok
I don't know how