Re: When is the meet

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 06:31:58AM +0530, Pankaj Kaushal wrote:
>On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 02:54:56AM +0530, Sunny Holani wrote:
>>Agenda:
>>None yet. Suggestions invited. Please volunteer if you want to make any
>>presentations.
>
>I'll do a presentation on cryptography or security or
>something related.
>;)
Cancle Cancle Cancle that
I have downloaded progeny sucessfully
it is a gui install based on debian
I'll show it on the meet and ppl
who find debian 2 hard to install can see it.

also you can always update with apt-get or
the debian 3 cd set ;)

LOL Debian finally has a good front end.

And if ankur will bring his lap v can burn cds for
anyone intrested on spot

I have a usb 2x writer tough
Any one bold enough to make that work on linux.

--
	X windows:	You'll wish we were kidding.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>